Jul 11, 2008

Who knew I lived so dangerously.....

Seriously, I'm afraid for my life!

This whole Extreme Makeover Home Edition volunteer thing has jeopardize my safety & the safely of my family. Well, that may be a stretch but it's starting to feel that way!

I may have seen the show 2-3 times tops but apparently it's kind of a big deal. TPG & I have had random & rather strange request to almost strangers in order to get them into the job site. I reached the max on the creepy meter when the unwed mother offered to sacrifice her first born bastard child for a back stage pass.

Apparently, it has to do with the shows host, Ty Pennington. I guess he's supposed to be incredibly good looking and a very desirable catch. So I started to do some research & you'll never believe what I found!

Eat your heart out ladies!
I probably forgot to mention that Ty was an old prom date of mine back in the 90's. That's why I'm not real excited to see him again. You know, after that messy break up & restraining order....things got pretty creepy. I am glad he's doing better now.

No comments: