Sep 11, 2008

The Grand Finale

Dear Mr. BIGWOOD,

For the past 30 years you have called me your baby sister. You have been my best friend and worst enemy. During our childhood, I was subjected to your bullying, physical and verbal abuse as well as your out right hatred towards me. Unfortunately, you have been able to carry these torturous actions over into our adult lives without facing consequences. On June 23rd I made the decision to no longer have you or your family as an active part of my life. The mental abuse and negative baggage you brought to my world were no longer worth the rare and occasional pleasant moment we seldom shared.

Due to recent events of your lies and deception, I have no choice but to eliminate you from my life completely. You know that you harbor ill feelings towards The Pepsi Guy, Good Girl and Myself and I will no longer accept the heart break you bring to their lives as well as my own. As you continue to pawn friends and family members against us, please know that we have the support of everyone in which you attempt to contaminate with your hatred. The sinister, offensive, selfish and malicious behavior you have shown against me will NOT be tolerated any longer.

You are DEAD to me.

Kimmguru

3 comments:

Heather said...

I was kind of wondering what all the myspace banter back and forth was about. I guess you just summed it up!

Any final news on the job?

Kimmguru said...

I'm sure a lot of people were wondering what was going on. His wife is actually the one who started all of the nonsense and has always been the drama of the family. Even from the very first time we met her....like announcing their engagement at my wedding reception!

I am fine with my decision to cut him/them out. They are very competitive with us and even more so that our girls are only 4 months apart. Thanks for your support Heather!

loren said...

What the hell?!? Who are these people and where do they live so I can beat them up?