Sep 11, 2008

The million dollar smile should help......

Some of my readers have been asking about the "job" update.

They said their decision will hopefully be made this week. I was debating about calling tomorrow to follow up with them about it. I have since talked myself in to doing so.

I did find out during my interview that I was 1 of 2 people selected for a final interview out of the 200+ resumes submitted. That was a pretty good feeling knowing that I did at least make it that far. However I know that my witty charm & awesome sense of humor will be an undeniable challenge for my competition. However, I do feel that if we were some what comparable with our previous work history then I could have a problem! My asking salary could have possibly been significantly higher but it was completely warrantied considering the drive and the fact that I'll actually have to do "real work".

If all else fails I'm at least hoping that the million dollar smile has a charming effect of them. You know....because I had to pay for my teeth instead of getting the new bobbies I really wanted. I mean the 2 out of 3 interviews were with women & they didn't really strike me as "boobie girls" anyway! On a lighter note.......at least the bleach is working!

Kimm "Ross Gellar" Guru

I'll be sure to keep all of you updated as to their decision.

1 comment:

K'man said...

um. Just to help you out, I spotted at least two typos in your blog. If your high salary is warrantied due to your attention to detail, you better hope the blinding white smile causes them to not see the errors.
Seriously, I wish you all the luck in getting the position. Anyone that could put up with Loren as a customer MUST be good.