Sep 8, 2008

Monday...already

Good Monday morning to all of my faithful readers! I know....it's Monday and you're probably thinking....."What the Hell is she doing here.....It's Wednesday already"!

I suppose I was feeling a bit guilty about knowing in advance that our time shared together will soon be limited. You know since I GOT A FINAL INTERVIEW for that really awesome JOB I told you about last week.

Notice I said "final"? That's because I have to meet with one last person, whom will be training me for the position. It's very important for us to get along since we'll be working closely together for a few months. But seriously folks......who can't get along with someone like this?

or even this.....

I mean seriously.....I got this job in the bag!

3 comments:

loren said...

I still crack up at the hel-moot pic!!!

I'd *totally* hire you.

Heather said...

congrats on the job!!

the mom said...

woot!