Jul 1, 2008

I feel as though I've neglected you.....

That's typically how I do things. I'll start by wooing you over with my charming demeanor, you realize that I'm smart & funny ....... and then you're hooked on me....... like I'm hooked on Intervention! However, I feel as though I've disappointed you with MY NEGLECT. I'm rather intimidated by the fact that I'm actually getting some what of a following of readers in the blogging nation and I FREEZE up under the pressure! Well, there's that & the fact that I've been extremely busy living life..... or what I like to call "collecting blogging material". I have several stories to share with you ..... so hang on to the seat of your pants because you'll need something to do with your hands besides pick you nose as I completely bore you!

No comments: