Jul 23, 2008

Hi....I'm Kim..... and I am a WOOLSIE!

Yes, I'm admitting it...... I am such a WOOLSIE!

I finally had my Garage Sale this weekend and I must say it went rather well! $466 Well! That was almost equally divided between Polly & I. Most of the business was done on Saturday prior to noon but we still had fun just hanging out and chatting. That was until Sunday rolled around and we ran of of things to "chat" about, so we closed up early. I really don't have any outrageously funny stories to share about the garage sale experience from this year EXCEPT that we decided to have a final blowout sale this Saturday .... and Saturday only. We're calling it the blow out sell because we're probably going to be giving crap away by the end of the day! Just so we don't have to pack it up & bring it back in the house/garage.

I know $466 wasn't a huge amount of earnings considering how much time & effort I put into this thing. But you have to admit it was a hell of a lot more then I made at The Big Event held earlier this year!!!!

No comments: