Jun 10, 2008

DIY- Garage Sale

Do. It. Yourdamnself. Garage. Sale.

So with my lackluster & lazy approach of riding the coat tails of other garage sales......I've decided to once again, have a Woolsie Garage Sale of my own! This is only because of the taste of the profits I received last weekend and my greedy little paws want more....oh and the fact that I already have my shit tagged & ready to sell.

I feel like I have a strange and compelling feeling to complete this task and NOT charge my fellow comrades of the selling stature the 50% apparently not negotiable fee to participate. So if you have some shit to sell, bring it on over to my house the weekend of 7/5 & 7/6. However you do have to have your shit tagged because I'm not doing all the damn work you lazy ass bastards.

***BONUS***
TPG and & are having a big Bash to celebrate our Independence...or something..... the evening of 7/5.....I think I may offer a Blue Light Special at K-guru (lmao!!! like K-mart) for the attending guest. You see they'll think it's a "Party" but it's really a garage sale. Damn I'm like an evil genius or something! I'm still working on the idea, I'll get back to you on that.

Do you have any past experiences or advice on this topic? If so, please share!

No comments: