Oct 23, 2008

Thousand Words Thursday.....

Cheaper Than Therapy

Here's this weeks Thousand Word Thursday hosted by Jen at Cheaper Then Therapy. Please head over there and check out all the other "players" who have posted some really great photos!


This a picture of myself and one of my best friends, Jenni....that "bitch who loves s'mores". She is such a great person inside and out and I am so thankful to have her in my life. Jenni has had some tough times in her life.....trust me she knows what hardship is. She lost her mother when she was only 11yrs. old, became a teenage mother herself and sacrificed her "fun years" to provide a better life for her family. She had to grow up too fast in a world that didn't even notice or care. Because of her struggles, Jenni has not only learned to survive..... but to also be successful in everything she does. Her motivation, will and desire to achieve her personal best inspires me to be a better person. She is one of the only people I know in this world who can love without conditions and it shows in everything she does, everyday.

I believe that in our lives we only have a few chances to met our "Jenni". I know that no matter happens in my life, I will never let her go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing ever. I am so very grateful for the wonderful friends i have in my life. I am speechless right now.

Leslie said...

What a great post. You are so fortunate to have a "Jenni" in your life. I found you over on "The Mom" blog.

Anna Lefler said...

What a sweet photo! (And sweet sentiment, too...)

Have a great day...

:^) Anna