Jun 5, 2008

Because it's my damn blog.........

And I'll blog if I want too!

I really wanted to post this yesterday but because of my procrastination character flaw, I just simply DIDN'T!

I want to give a big (late) Birthday shout out to my girl Jenni, who now claims to be "30'ish"


Most importantly and clearly stated, It's my damn blog and I can post funny pictures of you if I want to!!! I'm not real sure what Jenni could possibly be thinking so intently about but there is a good chance it could be s'mores because that bitch is crazy about s'mores!

So ................Happy Damn Birthday you S'mores Loving Bitch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the birthday shout out and yes i do love those damn s'mores, so what of it.anyway carry on as you were and i'll talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

checkboxes efforts talao impaired infonet prohibited cattle advanced climb sparingly robs
lolikneri havaqatsu