Aug 20, 2008

We Celebrate all week long....

Well, we're not really doing anything to "celebrate" our 3rd Anniversary tonight considering we hosted a dinner party for 2 other couples who share the same anniversary of 8/18. That dinner party turned into a ridiculously crazy after party that ended around 5am & I think we're still recovering from it. We have also planned some "adult" time at The Lake this weekend with one of the other couples and it's going to be pretty intense. It's nice to get away sometimes and reconnect with other adults and leave the kiddies behind.

I'll be happy to tell you some of the crazy stories that have yet to be made. In the mean time I'll post pics of the people who are sharing in our adult play time.

This is Jenni.....you already met her. She is CRAZY and addicted to zumba....which is what I believe she is possibly doing in this particular picture.


Here is TPG and Chris (Jenni's husband). He is absolutely the logical, sensible and "stable" partner in their marriage. Chris informed me that I was responsible for babysitting Jenni during our lake weekend. I then asked him who was responsible for babysitting ME?


In this picture we have Mark & The kid sister. Yeah...Yeah, I know she gorgeous & a blonde bombshell but I always tell her thank god she's pretty and at least one sister has to be blessed with the brains! HAHAHAHA! That is such a joke.....she is a Junior and Miami University, doing quite well and pretty much "the total package"......Barbie Doll BITCH!


And then there's ME. I still know how to have fun.....I think!


So..... Happy 3rd Anniversary Brandon. I still love you after 3 years of marriage and over 10 years of being partners in crime. I just hope we stay married after the Wet & Wild weekend I'm about to put him through!

No comments: