Aug 20, 2008

Round #2

Turns out that I didn't get knocked up this month. I little disappointing to say the least but also a bit relieving! I'm disappointed because I miscalculated my cycle by two days and apparently that makes a huge difference in the world of ovulation. Relieved because we've had this Adult Lake Weekend planned for weeks and being pregnant really dampens the mood especially since I'm known as "The Party Starter" and I take my job very seriously!

Our original conception plan was outlined to begin in September anyway. So I suppose we're really on track which is a good thing. Besides I've really come to love Three Olive's Cherry Vodka with a little Sprite. It's been my drink of the summer & a few more bottles is probably all I have left in me at this point.

So with my summer cherry flavored alcoholism exposed.
Let the games begin!

Round #2


MySpace Countdowns

1 comment:

Heather said...

Please oh please have a drink for me!!