Jun 6, 2008

(not) Shakin what my Mama gave me.....

What the hell has happened to me!!!!!!!

I haven't been to Zumba for the last two classes! I think I'm starting to see a reoccurring pattern even after just 3 failed fitness attempts (I missed one day last week too).

We dance 3 nights a week.....well, we used to dance 3 nights a week up until recently. I love, Love, LOVE....F**KING LOVE Zumba! I suppose I could sit here on my increasing growing fat ass and make up a few excuses.
  1. bathroom remodel (good one)
  2. the 98 degree temperature
  3. i'm flat out LAZY
Even though all of these statements are completely true, none of them make good excuses for missing a great workout.

I pledge to you, my faithful reader(s) (hi jenni) that I shall stay committed to shaking my fat, sweaty, zumba loving ass for the agreed three weekly session. No if, ands, or fat butt's about it!

Starting Tuesday at 7:30 I plan to shake what my mama gave me!

I'm so glad to get that off my conscience. That annoying sound of my thighs rubbing together was really starting to beat down my self esteem.

No comments: