Jun 18, 2008

It's all about Meme!

I don't particularly care to take these stupid "meme's". So bare with me while I waste a few minutes on this crap!!!

This is called “FIRST REACTIONS QUIZ”. You have to type the 1ST thing that comes to mind whenever you hear these 31 things. You can’t think and go back and change your answers.

BEER:
It must be boating season!!!!

McDonalds:
Wednesday's heart attack waiting to happen form the convenient $1 menu

Relationships:
What kind of relationship? Personal, Gay, Business, Platonic?

Power Rangers:
I was more of a Thundercat kid myself.

Steroids:
Help fight Cancer

Cartoons:
I got the beat so everybody dance with me, me, me. The Mighty B!!!

The President:
I hate election year campaign commercials!

Florida:
Seista Key here we come....again & again & again.

Santa Claus:
I've been naughty this year.....as usual!

Halloween:
Theme Costumes w/ TPG & 1st annual Guru Monster Bash!!!!

Alice in wonderland:
I love trippy tea parties & "I'm late....I'm LATE" ~ story of my life sans white bunny suit

Myspace:
blah....time consuming & overrated.

Clowns:
Killer Clowns from Outer Space!!!!

Marriage:
What's mine is MINE & What's yours is OURS!

Paris:
Is she really knocked up~ You read it here FIRST folks!

Patrick:
Star is my favorite moron!

Redheads:
Does that rug match the drapes?

Blondes:
"OMG, her hair was like a level 12!" lmao

One night stands:
I've always liked two night stands in my room!! i like balance...and extra room to put my stuff!!

Donald Trump:
Love the hairrrrrrrrrrrr!

Neverland:
What the best thing about twenty nine year olds?

Pixie:
Stupid childhood hair cut my mom tortured me with!

Vanilla ice cream:
with sprinkles & eyeballs

High School Musical:
Not interested in this AT ALL. I grew up in a different era where this already happened, it's called GREASE.

Pajamas:
are they flame "retarded"? It's the kind I'll buy.

Woody:
Best OSU football coach of all time!!!!

Wet Socks:
I wonder what the shoes smell like?

No comments: