Jun 17, 2008

I put the Wind in the Windy City.....

Yeah, you heard me! I'm off to Chicago in a few days & I'm damn happy about it too! Don't get me wrong, I'll miss GG tremendously BUT everyone deserves a break once in a while! With that being said.....

Dear TPG,
Your break is officially over as of Thursday 6:00am! While I'm gone it's your responsibility to:
  • change diapers (even the non-poopy ones)
  • feed (prepare meals & not drive thru)
  • bathe (at least once please)
  • clothe (clean preferably)
  • brush teeth (3 x per day)
  • play
  • bedtime routine
Please also keep in mind that these task are very structured in her daily routine. If you tell her something you're planning to do....she'll help you. This is because I have trained her well, at least better then I have trained you!

I hope that when I return from my much needed, Cosmopolitan drinking, Girlfriends weekend to Chicago that you will be more appreciative of my role as "Mama". Mostly, I hope that both you and GG are alive and healthy because last night I had a dream that she chocked on a chicken wing & then washed it down with a draft beer......at the bar.......wearing hooker boots.......while dancing on a pole......

No comments: