Jun 13, 2008

Dawn, it takes the grease away & it's gentle on your.....

We have always tried to schedule GG's bath for at least every other day. She loves, LOVES ...... F**KEN LOVES to take a bath! She has always been a water baby, even from her very first bath at the hospital. I don't know where she gets it & we've always said "She just came that way"!

As you know, we are remodeling our main bathroom.....still. We knew it would take a few weeks and we're not a big hurry because we are fortunate enough to have another bathroom, in which I call the half bath despite the fact that it does have a shower but the sink only works about half the time. The stand up shower is a very small, claustrophobic induced 2.5' x 2.5' (at best) stall. I can't complain much because I do have a place of my own to wash my ass everyday....okay ...most days.

Since the remodel began, GG has had to take a shower with me is this very....VERY confined space. It's a real bitch too when I have to shave my legs. I've been resting my foot on her head for that extra leverage I've needed....j/k! Last night I decided I wasn't going to shower with her due to the energy I exert from the tedious task and she is to small to shower alone. This was my solution which turned into a win-win for everyone.

That is until it was time to get out! Please note the bowl was optional. GG insisted on sitting in the bowl & I just didn't really give a damn if she did or not. The continual on/off again water did take it's toll on my nerves but at least she was happy..... and clean ..... which makes me happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...looks like Kendall is enjoying her bathtime :) I 'snuck' onto the internet today because I am going through blog-reading, e-mail-checking withdrawals!! Due to the flooding here, our power went out last wednesday & we were running on our personal generator for about 36 hours, then the city brought in 4 monster-sized generators which we've been running on ever since. We are supposed to limit the amount of energy we use to 'essentials only' but dang it, I just couldn't go another day without the computer!!