Oct 8, 2008

Mafia Wars Intervention.....

In the past....I have confessed to you, my love for the television show Intervention. Well, my addiction hasn't gotten any better...... in fact .... I've now added a new, almost obsessive compulsive hobby to my list of thing I'll be seeking help for ....WHEN I'M READY, not when you trap me in some sort of chat room and suggest I go seek help today!

Addiction: MySpace Mafia Wars
Enablers: Work ..... because they pay me to play all day long and Jenni ..... because she may be more addicted then I am.

I believe you should be upset at the so called "DRUG" of Mafia Wars because it has affected your life negatively in the following ways;
  • You can no longer count on me to write a post that may capture your interest.
  • I am probably not reading your blog as I once did & if by chance I am reading them....I'm not leaving comments.
  • I have distanced myself from you and we no longer have that warm fuzzy relationship we once shared.
Mafia Wars has affected MY LIFE negatively in the following ways;
  • I no longer have time to blog
  • I lose sleep at night dreaming about the Hitlist
  • My patiences or tolerance for bullshit is non-existent
  • I talk about MW at least once in every conversation
  • I have secret desires to give up my life as a mother and join a real Mafia.
Everyone knows that admitting there is a problem is really the most difficult step. So, now that we have that out of the way......I gotta go bank my earnings, do some hits, smuggle some booze, and fight some rival gangs.

We'll address step 2 tomorrow. I think that step is to introduce you to MW. Not only to make my gang stronger ...... BUT...... really to help YOU understand this disease called addiction.

No comments: