Oct 10, 2008

Hostility with urge to attack.....

I simply can not organize a single thought in my head. I feel as if every topic I'd like to write about starts bouncing around my head like a pinball machine. To solve this attention problem I've decided to give you bullet points of random subjects that lack structure and basic elements that are needed to actually understand the english language.

  1. I started taking Adipex again.....which completely explains my extreme paranoia. The last time I took this doctor prescribes weight loss drug I lost 35lbs in like 4 months. Apparently I forget some of it's side effects and what I found out was fricken HILARIOUS. After reading up on adipex from my very "reliable" source called WIKIPEDIA I realized that I probably should have done my research before I started on a medication for THE THIRD TIME!
Some of the "More Common Side Effects" are listed as......
  • Insomnia
  • Increased blood pressure
  • Irritability
  • Nervousness
  • Sense of well-being
  • Dry mouth
  • Unpleasant taste
  • Clumsiness
  • Confusion
  • Diarrhea
  • Dizziness
  • Headache
  • Psychosis
  • Tiredness
I already suffer from most of these things on a daily bases because I am a Mom and a Wife. I really started cracking up at the "Less Common Side Effects" listed below.
  • Convulsions (seizures)
  • Dizziness
  • Fever
  • Hallucinations
  • Hostility with urge to attack
  • Irregular blood pressure
  • Lightheadedness or fainting
  • Mental depression, following a period of excitement
  • Tremors, trembling or shaking
  • Overactive reflexes
  • Panic
  • Restlessness
  • Severe nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
  • Stomach cramps
  • Tiredness or weakness
Let's just hope I don't have any of the "Less Common" shit happen because that stuff is just whack! Especially the shit I highlighted for you. Can you imaging if all the craziness happened to me at once. I'll just leave you alone for a moment to let it all sink in.
Yeah and while you're at.......Do not take anything I said as medical advice, and do not assume I think I know what I'm talking about. Sadly, I know I do not.


2. Day 3 of Intervention has been extremely difficult for me. I've thought about MW a few times but I've been holding strong. It's insane to think about how much actual work I'm able to do in the course of a day, especially while on adipex (which is like 10X more then normal). It's even crazier to think about the crap I've been putting off. It's a wonder I'm still gainfully employed.

3. A Friend has asked me to help her out this weekend by styling her High School Daughter & her Friend's hair for their Homecoming Dance. You know...because I went to a few homecomings and that makes me totally qualified. I tried to explain to the mother that I "take pictures" and hair styling just isn't my thing....however...it didn't work. I had this terrible prediction that I'd RUIN this big event for both of them. And you know how dramatic everything is when you're a teenage girl. So, being the logical person that I am...... I recruited Kid Sister to help. You know.... because she's totally qualified too. Two moms, a college kid sister, two hysterical teenage girls, some hair spray & a few hot curling irons.....we're bound to make some magic happen. Or possibly ruin the reputation of two very pretty, very popular high school drama queens who will never forgive us and definitely never forget.


I hope you all have a great & wonderful weekend. I'll try my best to keep doing whatever it is that I do...only now at 100mph!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Well on the bright side of the side effects, you'll be a smokin' hot skinny momma!