Oct 20, 2008

Coming to the rescue.....

The Pepsi Guy decided that he wanted to be "Bobby Light" from Rob & Big as his Halloween Costume this year. We have a great party to go to and the costumes really should be excellent from what we've heard so far!


There was no changing his mind about it either.....regardless of my persuasive tactics at encouraging the Bush & Tush ideal!So, in supporting TPG in his Big Halloween Adventure, I have been asked to go as a "dirty girl". I shit you not! I don't really mind because the costume is actually pretty easy, so you would think. I picked up these gem of a pant at the local thrift store for $1.
Skin thigh leopard print stretch pants. Seriously folks....it doesn't get any trasher then that right there! These pants are such a big hit at my house that I would have possibly paid nearly $2 if I'd known the love they've been shown.

I think TPG has a thing for trashy, dirty girls! GG loves the pants even more the he does....like that's possible! I have to keep these gems hidden from her....because if she even spots a glimpse of them, she'll ask me to put on my "Diego Pants".

I'm glad Halloween is just a few weeks away. I'm afraid that if I have to wear these pants one more time I may have a debilitating limp from the wicked camel toe.

4 comments:

Heather said...

There better be lots and lots of pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

it's gonna be so much fun

Anonymous said...

who is dg#2.... think about it and then call me...

Kimmguru said...

DG = Dirty Girl! I knew who you were immediately!