Jul 3, 2008

Some people just need their privacy.....

Remember that tiny bathroom shower I told you about? Well, we are still confined to using it for another week or two. I have found some enlightening things about myself, GG & TPG and our ability to adapt to our environment. I'm not saying that if you through us out in the wilderness that we would actually survive.....even though we do watch Survivor Man.......sometimes.

Here's what I have learned.
  1. It's possible to shower every OTHER day and not smell like a wild boar.
  2. Although he may look rather small, TPG can not fit easily into confined spaces. Especially if those confined spaces require him to touch his toes or wash is bottom.
  3. I can go longer then 2 days without shaving my legs! It's still not pretty.
  4. GG enjoys the freedom of showering alone.....Very Alone.....without any adult supervision while she sings!
I may have been a little to encouraging for my nearly 2yr old daughter to shower by herself. Now, I just completely taking advantage of it! It gives me the 20 minutes of "ME" time that i really need. You know...."Leave ME the hell alone" time. I enjoy laying on my bed patiently waiting for her to finish up whatever she needs to do in there, which is usually a lot of splashing, collecting buckets of water & mostly singing. Neither TPG nor I sing in the shower but it's something she does every time ...... we enjoy listening to the silly songs she makes up. My personal favorites are "No Nana No" or "Go Maggie Go". Apparently her Nana is being bad & the dog is in her way, tough life I know!

Here is a picture of GG, alone in her shower play time.

Please take note of our very tiny watering hole but disregard the yucky scum on the tile!

And here is GG after she realized I was invading her privacy!




Let me tell you.....She was PISSED!!!! Notice how she is trying to close the door in my face as she whines out a "NNNOOOOOO"?

I'll be expecting a visit from a Children's Services very soon.....possibly Monday. After this post, I realize I may violating a few law regarding a child's safety. You know the one that are no biggie like unsupervised water play, unhealthy living conditions (soap scum), naked baby pictures on the internet.

Will any of you.....may faithful 3 readers bring me cigarettes & ramon noodle during my stint in jail?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha! hilarious, but I may be there with you...Ty had to get his blood tested for iron levels yesterday & I forgot to take the band aid off his finger & when I got home I noticed something in his mouth so I swept my finger in there & out comes the band aid. I can't believe I forgot to remove it!!! I felt awful. Oh & speaking of cigs, have you seen the sex & the city movie? God, it was so good I felt like a cig afterwards & I don't even smoke!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and Happy Fourth!!

Anonymous said...

HELLO Hello hello...ECHO Echo echo...anybody there? You've been MIA for too long!!

Anonymous said...

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?