Jun 2, 2008

In case I FORGET to mention......

I'm BACK!!!!!!

In glorious BIGWOOD-Guru fashion, I though I would make the announcement & throw myself a HUGE blogging party! (this is actually a joke and a very funny but loooooong story)

As you can see, I started this blogging thing a while back and then just said "to hell with it" after I had zero readers. Yeah, that's right....you heard me.....ZERO! So I've decided to try it all over again and if you don't read my blog this time then you have no chance to defend yourself against my verbal assaults......and damn you to hell....you illiterate bastards!

So for those who are on board with this blog & especially for those who can read.............
Let's bust of the champagne, cigars and party like it's 1999! Because I'm back BITCHES!





No comments: