Jul 23, 2009

Here's Your Million Dollars Mom....

Anytime GG starts with the whiny "I want's"....it always ends the same.

GG: I want (fill in the blank)

Kimmguru: Well, I want a million dollars.

GG: You don't have million dollars mama!

Kimmguru: Yeah, tell me about it kido....now move along!


GG's papaw likes to collect $2 bills for her....it's a little silly but hey...that's totally his thing! Besides, if we ever become completely destitute...... we can resort to her small fortune.

A few months ago he gave her a brand new crispy $2 bill. Some how during the very short drive home...the bill was accidentally misplaced. No explanation....it's just gone. This revelation bothered GG greatly. She holds on dearly to anything she wants to keep while riding in her car seat, for fear it may disappear into thin air. For what ever reason this particular $2 bill left it's mark on her......she would ask about it from time to time while driving. I looked for it a few times just to shut her up about it....but I never found the darn thing!

While driving to grandma's house this morning I heard her rambling on in the back seat. Then she looked at me and said "Mom, here's your million dollars....can I have my ice cream now?"

I shit you not.....she had that bill in her hand. She couldn't/wouldn't tell me where she found it but I'm insanely curious to found out where! I can't help but wondering what else she is hiding right under my nose.

3 comments:

Malea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
malea said...

cute :)

Heather said...

haha I ask for my million too! Braeden will stick his hand in his pocket and give a pretend million so I give him a pretend whatever it was he asked for.