Jul 22, 2009

Extended Naps are Great...

Until they wake up!

This is the conversation I just had with GG.


GG: Mama.....I need you help! (whiny , sleepy yell)

Kimmguru: GG come out here if you're awake. (she does talk in her sleep)

GG: Mama....I need you help me....I all wet!

Kimmguru: Did you have an accident?

GG: No....I dest all wet!

Kimmguru: Well it looks like you peed the bed. Did you have an accident?

GG: No.....(looking round)....I dest think Bill Bo (the cat) was peeing on me.

Kimmguru: Hmmm....Bill Bo is still sleeping and your panties are all wet. I promise you're not in trouble.

GG: Bill Bo dest sleeping & he had dee accident! Mama, I all wet & I need more panties.

Kimmguru: Okay, let's get up & change your clothes.

GG: Dest leave me alone! Bill Bo need get up and not pee on me no more!

So, apparently she is convinced the damn cat has some sort of vendetta against her & decided to pee on her while she was sleeping. There's no convincing her other wise. I didn't have the heart to tell her the stupid cat was sleeping on the couch next to me the entire time!

No comments: