Oct 16, 2008

Thousand Word Thursday.....

Cheaper Than Therapy

Here's this weeks Thousand Word Thursday hosted by Jen at Cheaper Then Therapy. Please head over there and check out all the other "players" who have posted some really great photos!


This is the expression I get from Good Girl when I tell her she isn't going to get another Popsicle. I think she is trying to scream something along the lines of "More Cooks". Cooks are what she actually calls popsicles and regardless of the amount of correction......they are still called cooks.

It's nice because when she wants me to "cook" all I have to do is pull out a popsicle and all is well in our home!

2 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

How cute! Cooks! My kids called them Popsasticks! And, of course I still call them that! ;) Thanks for playing!

Hannah said...

Cute cute cue!! i love her little bow!!! She's gonna be a heart breaker!

that[engaged]girl