Oct 14, 2008

My Transformation.....

I'm finished with my Blogger makeover. I was going to use a template from a site....blah, blah, blah but that shit is insanely confusing. That's unfortunate because I can actually read & alter HTML codes surprisingly well for not having any formal training.

As you already know, I'm lazy... so I just changed a few colors here and there and added a few thing "ghetto style" and *poof*....it's done and I'm satisfied for now. At least until I take the time to read some direction and quit thinking I'm actually smarter that I really am.

The most important thing...... I feel pretty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking beautiful darling!

K'man said...

I feel pretty. I feel pretty. I feel pretty and witty and ..... HEY!
I voted your poll. I haven't seen my dad except twice since I got married 15 years ago.
Once was when he came by my house to tell me that I was no longer welcome at his house because his new wife says I had been stealing from him. The next time was 14 years later when my daughter was born. Not 10 sentences of communication in between.
I have stopped caring. I have moved on and enjoy my life and am living it to the fullest. If he wants to call and TALK to me, I am here. Otherwise, I wouldn't cross the street to get in touch with him. Much less, call, email, beg.

the mom said...

you are pretty! love the new look!