Aug 7, 2008

My SWEETEST day.....

I'm sure I've already mentioned that I'm not really the stay at home mommy type. I really enjoy leaving the house every morning and going to work, making my own money and spending it in what ever selfish way pleases me at any given time. You see if I were to stay at home, I would completely take it all for granted. I wouldn't enjoy GG as much as I should, I'd be annoyed at everything especially TPG & I would be a fat lazy slob to top it off.

Today was one of those days. These particular days are so few and far between but this morning was one of them! It was a morning I felt like I wanted to call in sick just to stay home and play dollies, or go swimming and maybe just cuddle on the couch watching her favorite cartoons. YOu see this morning GG looked me in the eyes and said "I love you Mama". It was absolutely the sweetest, most heart warming moments that I'll never forget! It brings tears to my eyes telling you now. GG is a repeater of most things, usually on command but this wasn't prompted or programmed. She simply said it on her own and to hear her words so sweetly, made me feel complete as a parent. A feeling that I may be such a Piss Poor Parent and possibly doing something right after all because she is able to show & express her love.

I know I work full time because I choose to. I just hope that all of the Stay at home Mommies really appreciate their little ones because that truly don't stay that way. I know GG is return to being that asshole child I've come to raise as my very own when I return home this evening.

I love you too GG!


No comments: