Aug 1, 2008

Some things never change but the memories just get funnier .....

A 10 year Class Reunion Story......

I know I've mentioned it several times but have yet to blog about it in detail.

Middletown High School Class of 1998 Ten Year Class Reunion
The Guru's
Often imitated. Never duplicated!

You see, I'm the type pf person who will be extremely pissed off for 2 hours and then move on to something else that's a complete waste of my time. Unlike TPG who is absolutely the biggest grudge holder I know..... besides his mother, I know he gets it honest! Just last week at his 10 year class reunion, he pointed out a girl, now a woman, and stated
"I hate that bitch, she flicked a booger on me in 2nd grade & I still hate her!". I couldn't help but laugh...out loud....for several minutes. I found it to be so funny because I know he will take that memory to his grave and never forgive his 2nd grade booger flicking nemeses.

L-R: Schiavone, Brown, The Pepsi Guy, Dickhead

I myself am a Lemon-Monroe Class of '96 Alumni, which is the smaller "sister school" and a big rivalry to TPG's high school. I didn't go to my 10 year class reunion because I delivered GG on a Thursday and the gathering was on Saturday. I guess I wasn't feeling on top of game nor could I fit into my senior year prom gown! So you can probably tell I wasn't really looking forward to this particular event.


I told some friends of ours, who are on the reunion committee (
see pic below "doing their own thing"), of my plans to raise a bunch of hell at the country club considering I was a "Monroe Girl". I've dated TPG every day for over 10 years. That's a very long time considering I was a sophomore in college and he was a senior in high school. During that time we've met and befriended many if each others old friends and even some past lovers. We planned to attend the event with "Dickhead" and his GF who we'll call "Katie Perry" (long story but she wanted to kiss me like 1,312 times when I met her & I just so happened to be wearing cherry chap stick.) The evening went well, the food was great, the drinks were expensive, the music was nostalgic and the conversations were ..... mostly lame. I even ran into several other LMHS alumni but our hell raising was kept to a minimal!

LMHS 1996 Alumni
Kimmguru, looking like I need to eat a sandwich & Alan G. We were actually really good friends in high school. weed = friends 4 ever, apparently)


Come to find out TPG was kind of the secret crush for most of the "popular" girls. He was kind of the bad boy, didn't give a damn, causing trouble-didn't get caught, athletic, smart hot guy. Don't get me wrong! I think TPG is very handsome & I love him dearly but to see & hear stories of "The Prom Queen" and "Cheerleading Captain" gushing over him was fucking hilarious! Apparently one dateless chic missed the fact that he was MARRIED and was trying to break his neck on the dance floor. I was LMAO as he was trying to escape her grasp to no avail. I finally decided to rescue him after his man-handling and he was more then thankful but unfortunately, his predator took a seat and watched a real woman work her man on the dance floor!

The chic with the purple bag is searching for her prey. Someone should have warned TPG!

Which one of these kids is doing their own thing? Which on of this kids is not like the other?

Dickhead & KP ended up fighting 1/2 the time but fortunately made up again in the ladies restroom. No lie, I'm pissing way another one of my 12 cherry vodka & 7ups
(so he tells me) and low & behold I see feet, as in 2 pair of feet in the stall next to me! I was cracking up & trying not to piss on kick ass shoes. I couldn't wait to run out & tell KP and then I discoverd it WAS KATIE PERRY & DICKHEAD. Okay, seriously...who does that shit! I had to tell someone and since it was about the SOMEONE I wanted to tell ...... I told the chic with the sunglasses (see man-handled pic) on instead. We ended up taking a picture of their feet in the stall & blackmailing them later in the evening for more drinks at the bar we closed down. Our evening ended with a 4am skinny dip at a friends house and of course ...... another fight between DH & KP. All in all it was a great time, no one puked, we had a DD for the evening and the hangover was minimal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a great story & couldn't have had better timing, my 10 year reunion is tomorrow night!!

BTW...I hear that you folks from Middletown tend to get hit in the head with baseballs?!?!!

AND...whatever happened to the extreme makeover home edition thing?