Jul 25, 2008

Making & Proving a point .....

My point is.....

Good Girl likes to poop in all places other then her diaper. I intend to document our potty training adventures on this blog and I'm already discouraging myself from my very own postings, posts from today, at that!


I didn't even tell you she's a TUB POOPER! The funny thing is ..... she'll act like it's not hers or she didn't do it. GG will run to far corner of the tub and stand on one foot screaming "Oh No". Please take note as to how she rescued the small "creatures" from the contaminated water but left "My Pooper Scooper"

Lets' the good times roll!

1 comment:

Heather said...

There is NOTHING exciting about potty training. I have found it to be the absolute worst thing about motherhood! On that note, good luck. They do say girls are easier than boys, so...