Jun 28, 2007

Introducing........US!



















We are the Guru's. That of course is NOT our real last name because that's just silly BUT for blogging sake, let's just roll with it! We consider ourselves to be a "normal" family but to some.....okay..... most people may disagree. I am constantly reminding my husband The Pepsi Guy that our sweet daughter, Good Girl, will need therapy at some point in her adult life because she is lucky enough to call us "Her Parents"! I personally know that one day she'll repeat "that quote" out loud when introducing us and be completely embarrassed. We on the other hand will try our best to completely embarrass her, much like our parents did throughout our childhoods. I will consider this my responsibility as a parent to help "build her character" just as my mother once told me. Don't you think I turned out alright? Okay.....don't answer that question just yet!

No comments: